Better Karma e-commerce is part of Voxelbots Inc. – a digital media and e-commerce consultancy. Better karma promotes a list of curated products and brands that are created with a purpose.
1. Better Karma (“we”, “us”, or “our”) respects the privacy of our users (“user”, or “you”). All purchases will be placed on third-party websites and as such Better Karma will not collect any personally identifiable information such as name, shipping address, telephone number, or demographic information such as gender, age, interests, etc.
2. You are under no obligation to provide Better Karma with your personal information, however if you use Better Karma contact us form, the user agrees and consents to share with us their e-mail address, and any other information contained in the email.
3. Information on our servers is automatically collected when users access the site, such as IP address, browser type, operating system, access times, and pages browsed before and after.
4. If the user uses the mobile app, the information collected by the server may include device name, type, phone number, country, replies to post, likes to post, etc., as well as any other information you choose to provide.
6. Better Karma is not responsible for the actions of third parties with whom you share personal or sensitive data, and we have no authority to manage or control third-party solicitations. If you no longer want to be contacted by the third-parties, you are responsible for contacting the third-party directly.
We may share information we have collected about you in certain situations. You information may be disclosed as follows;
1. by Law or to Protect Rights
If we believe the release of information is necessary to support a legal process, to investigate or remedy potential violations of our policies, or to protect the rights, property, and safety of others. In these cases, the information will be shared as permitted or required by applicable law, rule, and regulation. This also includes information exchange with other entities for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
2. Marketing Communications
With your consent, or with an opportunity for you to withdraw consent, we may share your information with third parties for marketing purposes, as permitted by law.
3. Online postings
When you post comments/reviews, your posts may be reviewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside the website and our mobile application at any time.