Better Karma e-commerce is part of Voxelbots Inc. – a digital media and e-commerce consultancy. Better karma promotes a list of curated products and brands that are created with a purpose.
The website is operated by Better Karma. Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refers to Better Karma and the terms “user”, or “you” refers to the users/visitors of the website.
1. Better Karma is affiliated to various suppliers from around the world. We do not sell the items.
2. Better Karma is not responsible for any harm or damages related to the purchase or use of goods, services, content, or any other transactions made on the third-party websites. Complaints, claims, concerns, or questions regarding third-party products should be directed to the third-party.
3. This website is affiliated with multiple product and service third-party providers. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating the content or accuracy and we do not warrant and will not have any liability or responsibility for any third-party materials, websites, products or services.
4. We are and shall be under no obligation to maintain any comments in confidence, pay compensation for any comments or respond to any comments.
5. We may, but have no obligation to, track, edit, or remove content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, or inappropriate.
6. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any comments posted by you or any third-party.
7. Prices listed on Better Karma are subject to change without notice by the third-parties. If you are interested in a product, visit the third party websites. The final price that you will be charged if you place a purchase order for the product will be provided by the third-party website at checkout.
8. The curated products promoted on Better Karma do not in any way promise of guaranteed results of any kind. If you engage in any activity or take any product mentioned on this website, you do so of your own freewill, and knowingly and voluntarily accept the risks, as it’s possible for any activity or product to interact with other activities and products, foods, medication and health conditions. It is recommended that you consult a medical professional prior to consuming the products.
9. Users who are minors may only use the products and services by obtaining prior consent from their parents or legal guardians. If you are considered a minor in your jurisdiction and use products or services promoted on this website, Better Karma takes no responsibility.